Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sewing Adventures

So I spent a part of my Saturday buying fabric for a sewing project and the rest making it. The project? Sweat pants for my boyfriend (who by the way has asked me why I haven't mentioned him thus far in my blogs! jaja) So, even though I've never sewn a single article of clothing in my life, and even though I'm sure I made plenty of sewing faux pas, I must say that they came out pretty good. He loved them and has asked for another pair. :) By the way, since fabric land was having a sale, I spent only 4$ on this pants, pretty sweet, considering also that I managed to find the actual pattern for the pants at Value Village a while back for maybe 3$.

All in all I'm pretty darn proud of me :). I might get motivated enough to take a picture of N in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment