Sunday, July 13, 2008

Eat Pray Love




So I thought that maybe today's blog was going to be about the Latin/Italian fest that happened yesterday at the local market, but since that never ended up happening, (that is a whole story on it's own, all I have to say is: oh, the joys that come along with relationships) I thought I would write about a novel I just recently finished reading.

Eat, Pray, Love: So this was a completely unplanned read, it was actually left behind at work and never claimed so I thought I would put it to good use. So basically this book is about a woman, Elizabeth Gilbert, who has had a really crappy time lately and is trying to find herself again. It's divided into 3 parts, one for each location she visits and spends 4 months in, Italy, India and Indonesia.

For the first third of the book, I was actually interested, well, mainly cause all she talked about was food...yummie! But then it slowly went down hill. I mean it was an alright book overall, but meh....I'm glad I didn't spend my money on it, I'll just say that. It's basically her going on and on and on about how crappy her life is....but really who doesn't? jaja...anyway...If anyone wants the book, they are welcome to it, cause it'll just collect dust on my shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment