Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bag front


Bag front
Originally uploaded by lizsmail_00
Ever since reusable shopping bags became available in grocery stores I have been buying them with the best intentions. Everytime I buy a new one I make a promise to myself to remember to bring it back with me the next time I go shopping. That's works out 2% of the time I go out.



The other day at work I saw the cutest foldable reusable bag. But the price was crazy expensive so I came home and started looking up patterns. Well I finally found the perfect one for me on the craftster website. So I made it and I think it came out pretty good. Of course it's not perfect but hey at least I have no excuse from now on. I will always have it in my purse and that way it will never be forgotten. But I think the best part is, is that it's washable!

No comments:

Post a Comment