Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blah....

Today is not a good day. I'm feeling really down I guess and listening to depressing love songs is not helping! But I can't make myself turn it off. Anyway, along with complete boredom comes the strange urge to take random pictures of myself on my crappy MacBook camera. So I just added it on here and as you can see from my eyes today is one if those self pity filled days. I have one at least once a month and then I'm over it and on I go to a new day.

I guess I'm just really starting to feel the distance between my boyfriend and I. I think I'm just being a big baby because we talk every day on the phone and see each other at least once a month. But for the five years that we have been dating we basically saw each other almost every day. But then in October of 2008 I had to move back home for financial reasons and we are now a long distance relationship. And although I try hard not to think about it or just be happy that we do communicate as much as we do, it's really hard for me. And now that I will be moving to Toronto for at least four years for school, who knows how much longer we'll be apart. It stinks ultra bad (lol).

Wow that sounds so depressing, lol, I'm sorry guys. Okay let me try to end this on a happier note...nope I got nothing right now. I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment