Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not for the faint of heart

Every summer, in the city where I grew up and am living in presently, around June and July there is an infestation of Fish Flies. They are the most disgusting insects I have ever laid eyes on. They cling onto everything: store fronts, cars, roads, people! So even if you don't want to, you end up stepping on them and hear the "crunch" as you're killing them with every step. And although this should make me feel good since I loathe the nasty creatures it just makes me feel like vomiting. I have such a huge phobia of these insects, it is not even funny! I swear if one EVER landed on me, you would be able to hear my screams in the next continent! So needless to say I wish they would go away and never come back! Or more realistically once I leave for Toronto, I will never make this city my home again. I'll visit but not make it my permanent residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment