Thursday, June 11, 2009

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Hello all!

I am SO sorry that I have all but abandoned my poor blog. I don't even know what happened, but one day I just didn't feel like blogging and so it continued until today.

BUT I'm back :) Everything is going "well", I have finally managed to score a job, is it a job I actually want? Absolutely NOT, however I'm just thankful to have one at all. I actually just started last week and so far I think all the people there are very nice, but isn't it always like that at the beginning? haha.

Also, I want to brag, lol, that I won (!) a $25 gift card to MAC cosmetics from a contest two of the makeup "gurus" were having on YouTube. YEAH!!! (Doing a little dance) And yes I know $25 is not that much when getting things from MAC, but I'm extremely happy non the less. Plus the fact that I'm super, and I mean, super broke and I wouldn't have been shopping at the MAC counter at all if it wasn't for this gift card. So YEAH! I'll let you all know what I decided to buy once I get the card.

One of the biggest news is that my bestestest friend ever is finally coming back home, after abandoning me for almost 5 months! lol. I'm so excited to almost have her back, she won't be back until next week Wednesday. At which time I will make her go with me to Kelani class, cause I'm dying to try it out.

That last sentence brings me to another topic. So I've been dating my boyfriend for five years going on six (an eternity! lol). And from the time I started dating him I've somehow managed to gain THIRTY EIGHT (38) pounds!!! That's right people you have read that correctly! Needless to say, it's totally unacceptable and I am making a vow to lose all that weight in a healthy way. So starting yesterday I am on a full blown weight loss plan. Let the games begin!

YAHOOOO...my mail just came and I got a letter from one of my penpals!!! Kathrin if you're reading this, I LOVE getting your letters!! :)

Anywho... I can't concentrate on writing this blog post anymore because my hands are itching to open Kathrin's letter. I'll be writing more frequently, trust me, because I have a feeling I will be able to share some very good news with you all soon. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment