Monday, June 22, 2009

YEAH ME! (x1)

Weight loss update:

I've lost 3 pounds...booooo. But my boyfriend is down around 7 lbs, YEAH HIM!!!

The next blurb you may or may not find silly. Right now I am living 2 hours away from my boyfriend, so we end up seeing each other usually 1-2 a month. So we made a promise that we will be at least 5 lbs thinner each time we meet. So far he has beat me and I, sadly, couldn't even do 5 lbs. BUT this only means I just have to try harder.

Life update:

So....last time I said I had a feeling I would have something exciting to share with all of you? Well it has come true! I applied to a professional school in Toronto and I got in :) Which means I start a new chapter of my life come January 2010. SO EXCITED! A bit anxious about having to do the whole study/exams/sleepless nights bit again but Lord knows I DO NOT wish to work as a cashier for life. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but it is not for me.

Life is looking up again and the sun is shinning on my world.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's great! What type of professional school is it? You seem very artsy...so I'm assuming something in the arts? I hope that you'll be able to see your boyfriend more often after you move to T.O. (depending on how far away he lives).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank-you :) I actually got into CCNM (The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine). So I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete