Sunday, August 15, 2010

30 Day Shred week 2

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day ShredLEVEL TWO! That's right my ten days of level one are up. This morning was my first level two work out of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I must say, it's much harder than level one, but I love it already! This is the kind of workout I'm talking about. Level one was getting really boring quick.
I must confess however that out of the ten scheduled days I only completed six. Two of the four days I took off were because my knees where hurting so much. And the other two I only have myself to blame. I thought that instead of trying to make those four days up, I would just continue my scheduled work outs as originally planned.
As far as seeing any difference in my body, I haven't seen any changes at all. But I also didn't complete the ten days of level one in full so that's not a fair complaint. I only hope that the next ten days will be the ones that will bring changes to my body tone.


Wish me luck. I'll keep you all up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment