Sunday, August 8, 2010

Booty Camp Fitness Kick

Okay, okay I know I've posted before about my fitness bursts but this time I have something new. It's called Booty Camp Fitness. And no, for all you pervy men who get all googly eyed when I mention the name, it is not a dirty camp. It's actually an outdoor fitness camp for women. I had heard about this from trulyjess on Youtube. She mentioned it frequently on her vlogs but they were never available in the cities where I lived...until now. I was walking downtown to get some lunch and lo' and behold there it was, a poster for Booty Camp in Ottawa on a street lamp post! I was so excited that I convinced my coworker to join with me. We signed up for the July session in the Glebe and it was awesome! We both had a love/hate relationship with the camp but love won and we are signing up for the September session for another round of ass-kicking. I lost a total of 3 inches from my body. But I know I can do better, that's what September is for, I am going to commit 100%.

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day ShredI would have loved to sign up for July and just continue the momentum but unfortunately my work schedule wouldn't allow for it. So for July I am going to give  Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred a go. I am on day four. So far so good. Nothing too exciting to report. I woke up with some muscle pain after the first workout but nothing much so far. I'm excited for level two maybe I'll feel more then. I'll let you all know how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment