Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mirror update

So it turns out that the colours that I am looking for to paint the gold frame around the mirror are impossible to find! I went to my local home hardware store and there I was told that spray painting was my best bet since there are so many grooves in the frame. I have looked high and low and I can't find the right shades of either yellow or blue. I have hung the mirror up in the hallway and it looks good but I am not enjoying the gold frame. I guess I'll just keep looking and hopefully I will stumble upon my colour in the most unexpected place.

On a different note, I was commissioned to make a wallet with and arm band. I have been trying to design a pattern today. I have already chosen the fabric and notions to give it the "hippie" look that was requested. Wish me luck!

Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment